If you want to take Iron Man’s armour out for a spin before Iron Man VR comes out later this year, you’re in luck, with an “extended playable demo” now available on the PlayStation Store.
Here’s what’s in the demo:
- “Malibu” tutorial mission
- Interactive Stark Jet cinematic starring Tony, Friday & Pepper Potts
- “Out of the Blue” Stark Jet gameplay mission
- Flight Challenge optional mission
- Advanced Combat Challenge optional mission
Downloading the Iron Man VR demo will also unlock the exclusive Molten Lava Armor Deco if you purchase the full game.
Iron Man VR is being developed by Camouflaj, the Seattle-based studio behind Republique and Republique VR. It tells an original Iron Man story that sees Tony Stark under attack by Ghost, a mysterious anti-corporate hacker on a mission to topple Stark Industries. As you’d probably expect from an Iron Man game, aerial combat looks to be a focus.
The full version of Iron Man VR will launch exclusively for PlayStation VR on July 3 this year. Two PlayStation Move controllers are required to play.