Last night, Nintendo shared its latest Indie World showcase to reveal a whole host of indie games making their way to Switch, including the likes of Among Us, Super Meat Boy Forever, Spelunky, and plenty of others.
As usual, the broadcast came with a handful of “Surprise! It’s available right now!”-style announcements: the viral multiplayer deception game Among Us, super-cute cat-based life sim Calico, puzzle-battler Grindstone, and poignant point-and-clicker When the Past Was Around are all available from the eShop right now.
Here’s the full, 17-minute broadcast, with a summary of the announcements with Australia/New Zealand release windows below:
- Among Us (InnerSloth), OUT NOW
- Calico (WhiteThorn Games), OUT NOW
- Grindstone (Capybara Games), OUT NOW
- When the Past was Around (Chorus Worldwide Games), OUT NOW
- Super Meat Boy Forever (Team Meat), 24th December
- Cyber Shadow (Yacht Club Games), January 2021
- Fisti-Fluffs (Rogue Games, Inc.), Early 2021
- Gnosia (Playism), Early 2021
- Very Very Valet (Toyful Games), Early 2021
- Hazel Sky (Another Indie), March 2021
- Kosmokrats (Modern Wolf), March 2021
- Tunche (HypeTrain Digital), March 2021
- Hoa (PM Studios, inc.), April 2021
- Alba: A Wildlife Adventure (PiD Publishing), Autumn 2021
- Finding Paradise (X.D. Network Inc.), 2021
- Happy Game (Amanita Design), Autumn 2021
- Trash Sailors (tinyBuild Games), Autumn 2021
- Spelunky (Mossmouth), Winter 2021
- Spelunky 2 (Mossmouth), Winter 2021
It’s always great to see Nintendo giving indies the spotlight with these Indie World showcases, and as usual, there’s a lot of great stuff to look forward to—and play right now—out of this one.